Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Arrowgate in Randolph, New Jersey
mixing lexapro and weed
mixing lexapro and weed link
serevent inhaler how to use
serevent inhaler dose
Tucked away, yet
conveniently located in Randolph NJ, the Arrowgate Townhouse
Community in Randolph NJ is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life! Randolph, which was recently rated
as One of the Best
Places to Live in the country by Money Magazine,
32 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
abortion pill online safe
buy abortion pill
- Arrowgate, Randolph - A Distinctive Townhome Community of 2 and 3 Bedroom
Townhomes with 2.5 Baths and 2 Car Garages in Randolph, NJ
- Located in an Convenient area.
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- Built from 1999-2002
- 4 +/- Miles to the Dover Train Station for train to New York
- 4 +/- Miles to the
Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop in nearby Dover, NJ for bus to New York
- 35 +/- Miles from Manhattan,
35 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
Minutes to Shops and Restaurants
- 5 +/- miles to The
Rockaway Townsquare Mall
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 15, 46, and Interstates 287 & 80
Top Rated Randolph School
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Arrowgate, Randolph, NJ Townhomes: A Complete Living Experience
were built from 1999-2002 and there are 126 units featuring 2 and
3 Bedrooms and
2.5 Baths and attached 2 Car
Garages. Many of the townhomes have basements.
Arrowgate Townhome Communty is entirely
surrounded by heavily wooded areas spotted by individual
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are four Floor
Plans to choose from.
The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. The
amenities are perfectly maintained and offer a Community
Pool, Tennis Courts and a Playground.
Parks, Shopping and Entertainment are nearby.
When you own a home at Arrowgate in Randolph NJ, you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping
adds a full richness to the charm of this most desirable
community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both
be satisfied here. The choice is yours.
Arrowgate Townhome Community differs from other Townhouse and Condominium
communities because it is a Planned Unit Development, which
means each owner owns and is responsible for both the inside and
outside of his/her unit. This allows the association to keep low
maintenance fees. Contact us if you
have any questions about this.
- Number of Units: 126
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1999-2002
- Price: $310,000 - $425,000
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance, Snow Removal, Maintenance-Common Area including the Pool, Tennis Courts, and Playground
- Amenities: Community Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lot and Playground
- Common Features: Architecturally Dramatic Designs and Elevations featuring Stone Veneer and Low Maintenance Vinyl Siding. Spacious Living Rooms with Fireplaces, Formal Dining Area. Custom Designer Kitchens, Lofty Nine-Foot Ceilings on First Floor. Walk-in Master Bedroom Closets. Master Baths with Sumptuous Soaking Tubs. Separate Laundry areas with washer and dryer hookup. Economical Gas-Fired/Natural Gas Heat, Central Air conditioning, Attached Garages with Direct Access to Units, Deck/Balcony where available. Extra parking for additional cars and guests. Some units have Basements.
- Schools: Excellent Randolph Public Schools. Fernbrook Elementary School, Randolph Middle School, Randolph High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: County College of Morris, Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes and Shopping, About 4 Mile drive to Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop to New York City bus in nearby Dover.
- Fun & Recreation: Minutes to shops and eateries along Route 10 and 46. About 35 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Newer and Modern Community. Excellent Randolph Schools. Right off Route 10. Close to Shopping and Highways.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Arrowgate, Randolph, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home at Arrowgate you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping adds
a full richness to the charm of this most desirable community.
Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both be
satisfied here. Relax by the swimming pool or actively pursue
the Tennis Courts. The choice is yours.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that at Arrowgate in
Randolph you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Arrowgate Experts!
Local Map of Arrowgate in Randolph, NJ